Irritability, Mood Swings in Men in Oklahoma City
Men who suffer from low levels of Testosterone and HGH show a primary symptom of Mood swings. Being irritable is usually a sign of hormone imbalance, and starts to affect men more frequently over age 40.
IMS (Irritable Men/Male is a diagnosis which describes men with dramatic mood swings. Usually the lack of testosterone or HGH results in high stress, thus causing inflated cortisol levels. Here are some of the signs of IMS:
- Angry (Directed anger at others or one’s self)
- Impatient (Nothing done fast enough)
- Sarcastic (Looking for negatives only)
- Anxious (On edge most times)
- Tense (Lacking relax time)
- Hostile (Overreacting to minor situations)
- Argumentative (Unable to see any other point than yours)
- Unloving (Lack of ability to show affection)
- Frustrated (Easily displeased with tasks and people)
- Withdrawn (The desire to be left alone)
- Demanding (Always demanding and never asking)
- Defensive (The feeling of being attacked)
- Sad (No bright side or true happiness)
- Dissatisfied (Nothing lives up to your standards)
High estrogen levels also induce IMS. These levels are directly related to both low testosterone and HGH. Both Stress and weight gain are associated with Low T and Low HGH, and they are usually the cause of this imbalance. Cortisol and estrogen produced higher in men under stress and low on these vital hormones are prime candidates for IMS.
At Oklahoma Men’s Clinic, we first identify your need for either Our Vitality Blended Testosterone Hormone Therapy or our Restore Low-Level HGH Therapy as a treatment for irritable male syndrome at our men’s clinic in Oklahoma City. By using state of the art testing and our provider evaluation, we will recommend the best therapy for you. Our goal at Oklahoma Men’s Clinic is to restore you to the man you used to be, and in some cases even better. Remember you do not have to live with these symptoms because we have customized plans of actions and therapies that are as individual as you are. Contact Oklahoma Men’s Clinic today to learn more about improving or eliminating your mood swings with our Oklahoma City irritable male syndrome treatments.